Thursday, October 21, 2010

Brand Spanking New Blog

Well, Hi there to all who might stumble upon this newborn blog!
I'm still in the process of getting it set up, so it should look slightly more presentable in a few days... maybe even less. I'm not an overly fascinating person, so don't expect to find deep philosophy or anything too mentally stimulating here. Instead, what you'll find is some "carefree art". Yes, I just quoted my blog's title... ain't I clever? Anywho, that basically sums up what'll go down on this blog.
I love drawing and at the behest of my sister (whose blog can be found here: Ida Illustrate) I'm going to share it with the world! Here's a little sample of things to come:


That's all for now... Just a little taste. To be honest I haven't got all that much that I feel satisfied showing to anyone except my mum ^^,. So this'll do 'till after the weekend.

Thanks for dropping by... and watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment